J-Tainment of the Week

God Motha's Elite ROL's Sunshine

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Joey Yung Releases "Busy"


Track List:

01. Slow Dance
02. 答案 (Answer)
03. 罗马时差 (Roman Time Difference)
04. 延长赛 (Marathon)
05. 这就是爱吗? (Is This Love?)
06. 很忙 (Busy)
07. 乌贼 (Cuttlefish)
08. 梦非梦 (Dream, Not A Dream)
09. 赤地之恋 (Love for Bare Earth)
10. 永远的爱人 (Eternal Lover)

Joey Yung-Busy

Joey Yung releases ‘Busy’ on 08.14.2009, a commenoration-like Mandarin album of her decade-long career as a popular Hong Kong (HK) singer. I've always found her songs well-written and likeable - and she's a great singer. However, I can not honestly say I love her because I do not really know her personality - a must known for me when it comes to reaching "love" status for my female artists - but I do respect her talent. Album is available at J-Box below.

Joey Yung - Busy


Credit: StarlightForOneYear

The God Motha

No comments:

Post a Comment